Our mission is to provide professional fleet management services and practical solutions
Our goals are to:
- Exceed our client's expectations
- Support business improvement
- Deliver value for money
- Provide sustainable solutions
- Contribute to the fleet management industry body of knowledge
Rob has led corporate wide improvement in asset management (AM) including; analysis of organisational AM capability, improvement strategy development and improvement implementation. Rob brings best practice asset management and practical fleet management experience to 4C Management Solutions’ fleet management engagements.
Rob has worked in other corporate roles in executive management including; Enterprise Agreement negotiation, operational support and strategic planning.
Rob has worked as a senior supply chain manager with responsibility for; policy, procurement, contract management, inventory, distribution and administration.
Teaching and Professional Development
Rob has worked in the tertiary environment, primarily in the areas of logistics and management. Rob has delivered Fleet Management training across Australia, in Asia and the Middle East. Rob also presents and delivers workshops on fleet management at industry conferences and has worked with industry to provide quality specialised training materials.
- Master of Business Administration (Deakin)
- Associate Diploma Engineering (Chisholm)
- Engineering Technician
- PCI Change Practitioner
- Certificate 4 Training and Assessment (NMIT)
- Company Directors Diploma, with Order of Merit (AICD)